Hello ACC-tion heroes! Last week we asked you to talk about your favorite moments of Good Vs Evil, and today we are sharing some of our own favorite moments!
We even have time for a pullbox!
Good over Evil – What are your favorite moments of good triumphing over evil?
- Marty: Ultimates issue 9; Ms Marvel #11
- Nick: Transmet
- Shazam: Power of Hope
- Kingdom Come (art: Alex Ross/writing: Mark Waid): A human talking sense to Superman, who then raises Captain Marvel’s cape among the flags of the UN
- The SHIELD agent who refuses to obey Crossbones in TWS. The German who refuses to kneel to Loki in Avengers. The New Yorkers that fight Green Goblin in the Amazing Spider-man 1.
- Tim: Marvel, and then DC and Archie defeated the repressive, wildly homophobic, and wholly unnecessary Comics Code Authority.
Feature one: Pullbox!
- Marty: X-men/Mister Sinister 221
- Tim: Code of Honor Issues #1-4
- Hannah and Nick: Thoughts on Supergirl post-CW move.
- Less female-centric. More ensemble-focused, less Kara-centric. WTF is Jimmy doing becoming Guardian and keeping it secret? Who gives a shit about Mon-El? Losing important themes of the show (family and family you pick, friendship being what makes people heroic, etc)
- Why no biracial romance?
- Lost Cat Grant, gained…some guy who’s a jackass/”angry mentor” figure
- Best part: ALEX’S COMING OUT STORY! LESBIANS WHO CAN KISS! NO SQUICKY ROMANCE WITH MAX LORD! (superman p. good too)
- As per the 4-part x-over, we know that aliens are a thing in Earth-1 now. Maybe we’ll get Power Girl in the main 3 Earth-1 shows?