Good morning ACC-tion heroes. We recorded this episode before the passing of Stan Lee. While we will talk about the godfather of Marvel in an upcoming episode, today’s show is all about the first three episodes of Daredevil Season 3, and then a dive into some of the books and shows we love this week, including: The Batwang, Juke Join, Sabrina, and the Haunting of Hill House.
Daredevil: The first 3 episodes
- Interesting new take on Bullseye – much creepier than in the comics
- Elden Hensen knocking it out of the park as Foggy
- The whole show should just be titled “You’re So Dumb, Matt!”
- Seeing more of the newspaper guy makes me think he’s gonna get killed this season
- Fisk’s white suit
- Dear lord the entire Catholic contingent was ordered from a catalogue
- It’s so good that I’m not even that mad that Luke Cage got cancelled.
- The black costume
- The Bullseye costume
- OMG THE FIGHT SCENES