Today on All Comics Considered we’ll do a Project Runway grading of superhero costumes. Let’s make it work!
Project Runway: ACC Style (Costumes Hot or Not)
- Literally from a west coast tailor — Marty
- Good – Beard Captain America, WW2 Captain America, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, Kamala Khan
- Dated – weird chainmail wings on the head Captain America
- Bad – Namor gets a loincloth, Azrael Batman, Black Widow’s poor spine,
- Power Girl, (redesign didn’t take)
- Adam Warlock
- Bad – Spider-People: Scarlet Spider’s spandex cum torn sweatshirt. Iron Spider, and Armored Spider-Man.
- Good – Secret Wars Black Spidey suit, Miles’s, and Spider-Gwen’s sweet hoodie costume.
- Good – Adam Warlock’s current incarnation, I’m a sucker for a thunderbolt motif.
Bad – Basically every She-Hulk costume, in all reality. The purple and white number was the best, but even that was jjust a one-piece bathing suit.